Today i will give you all tricks how to make good Piano music! It's simple enough! Let's make it happen today! Prepare your FL Studio 10.0.9 (i'm use it in this tutorial)
2. Click on Piano, set the FX ID to 1, Triangle to 2, and Clav to 3
3. Right Click on Piano, and start make the music
4. Don't forget change the volume for realistic piano
6. After all Pattern is done, go to Playlist (see Figure 2)
8. Don't forget give some sound effects like Reverb, Equalizer or others on Mixer. Make sure to put the effects at correct FX ID you put the sample earlier (Piano on FX ID1, etc.)
WAIT FOR THE NEXT TUTORIAL BY MAZ ALGI! SEE YA!!